Native and Exotic!
You will maybe know that I love the exotic nutty taste of avocados, because I used the avocados in lot of my recipes on the Blog for example: Couscous with Guacamole or Avocado Mushrooms Sandwich. Today we will also use the south American pear with the favourite vegetable of Germany the asparagus. We will do homemade wraps-dough, because they taste better and the recipe is quite simple. I did try a lot of different wraps-doughs form the supermarket but they don’t really tastes good.
1 bunch basil
250 G Regular Quark (low-fat)
1 EL Lemon Juice
Salt and Pepper
200 G Asparagus
200 G Corn Salad
100 G Tomato’s
250 G Flour
125 ml Water (lukewarm)
1 tsp. Sugar & Salt
1 tsp. yeast
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
1) Mix water with one tbsp. salt and one tbsp. sugar.
2) Add flour and yeast and knead it to a dough. Then add olive oil.
3) Put the dough in a bowl and cover it with a moisty towel for one hour.
4) Cut the dough in four pieces and roll out each piece with a rolling pin.
5) Heat a pan without oil.
6) Put the dough in the pan for a short time on every side.
6) Pull the avocados and cut them in small pieces.
7) Puree the quark with basil, avocados and lemon juice and add some salt and pepper.
8) Pull the asparagus and cook them.
9) Put the avocado-basil-cream on the wraps and add the asparagus, corn salad and in small sliced cut tomato’s.
xx Nico Treeman