Avocado is more than guacamole
Do you love guacamole? Then you will also love roasted Avocados. Crisp on the outside and as soft as butter on the inside. In combination with roasted mushrooms, rucola and protein bread you will get a really healthy and tasty sandwich. If you want you can also add some (regional) super food like walnuts. Find out which is our regional superfood: How super are Super Food?
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp lemon juice
6 tbsp wheat flour
240 g mushrooms
100 g rucola
8 slices protein bread
4 slices cheese (optionally)
3 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper
1) Pull the Avocados and cut them in slices.
2) Drizzle the lemon juice and honey over the avocados and spicing them with salt and pepper.
3) Marinate the avocados with wheat flour.
4) Wash the mushrooms and halve them.
5) Roast the mushrooms and the avocados.
6) Put the avocados and mushrooms on the bread than cheese, rucola and one more slices of bread.
Do you like the recipe and what is your favourite Avocado recipe? Let me know!
your Nico Treeman