Hey guys, do you looking forward to Halloween this weekend? I do and so I want to share my favourite autumn cake reciepe with you. 🙂 It’s so tasty and perfect for your Halloweenparty! If you don’t like Halloween dosn’t matter, you have to try it!
|35 g||cocoa powder|
|1/4 tsp||cinnamon powder|
|8 g||vanilla sugar|
|100 g||butter (soft)|
|150 g||Greek joghurt|
|250 g||powdered sugar|
Let’s start with Pumkin:
- Cut pumpkin in smal pieces.
- Boil Water.
- Cook the pumpkin about 14 minutes.
- Puree the hole thing.
- Let the pumpkin mouse cool down.
That’s the main part, the dough:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix Sugar, flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon, salt, vanilla sugar and butter.
- Add pumpkin mouse, joghurt, eggs and mix this.
- Put a tabelspoon of the dough in every paper muffin.
- Put the dough in oven for 15 minutes.
Let’s do the Frosting:
- Beat the egg white until stiff, add the powdered sugar. And beat it over a steam beath 10 Minutes. (Keep attention that the bowl don’t touch the hot water. Otherwise it will get too hot)
- Take the bowl from the steam beath and beat it one more Minute. ( Especially for Halloween you can add red groceries color, so it will look like blood! )
- Let the Frosting cool down.
- Pick a glass. (I prefer a martini glass.)
- Put the cake biscuits like a rose in the glass. (order them in a circle and let every right side overlap.)
- Add the frozing in the middle of the circle.
- Spread the frozing from the middle to the outside with a fork.
Do u like these pictures and the recipe?
Whats your favourite Halloween recipe? Let me know! 🙂
Happy Halloween! XX Nico Treeman from CHRISTINA KEY’S BLOG